A couple pauses during an afternoon stroll to look over the water at a ferry and the colorful city beyond. They lean towards one another, needing no more than the silent assurance of loving company. This painting is a lovely wedding or anniversary gift.
Shipping is free and fast.
WHAT MAKES OUR ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- Unique 3D painting on glass artwork in a technique developed by Jean-Pierre Weill.
- Hand made by a family studio, so communication and service are always our top priority.
- Having a hard time finding the perfect gift? We make small personal customizations, by adding your initials, name, or a meaningful date inside the artwork, for FREE.
- We live with the stories with which we surround ourselves. Our paintings are not only beautiful but each one tells a story. A small note with the story of the painting is enclosed with your purchase.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box, which both keeps our glass artwork safe and makes your gift extra special.
- We are here for you - available by phone, Whatsapp, email, or Facebook messenger.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you. For us, it's all personal.
Painting: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Gift box (FREE): 12.25 x 10.25 x 2
Mixed media painting on glass
Extra clear glass
Natural wood frame
Easel back and hook for standing or hanging on the wall
Extra padded gift box for safe travels and a WOW moment upon opening