25 x 21 x 2.5 inches / 63.5 x 53.5 x 6.5 cm
Mixed media 3D painting on glass
Inspired by Jean-Pierre Weill’s childhood memories of Paris, Café des Fleurs captures a corner coffee shop filled with light, just as a young girl cycles around the corner, a balloon tightly clenched in her fist. Two birds flutter around the cafe on this quiet spring day, lush with delicate flowers spilling over the windowsills. A bottle of wine stands ready for some happy couple to share, enjoying each others company, perhaps celebrating a special event. This painting draws the viewer in, from the street, up to the sidewalk, and through the glass doors of Café des Fleurs.
Shipping is free.
WHAT MAKES OUR ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- Unique 3D painting on glass artwork in a technique developed by Jean-Pierre Weill.
- Hand made by a family studio, so communication and service are always our top priority.
- We live with the stories with which we surround ourselves. Our paintings are not only beautiful but each one tells a story.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
- A variety of double framing options available upon request.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box, which both keeps our glass artwork safe and makes your gift extra special.
- We are here for you - available by phone, Whatsapp, email, Facebook, and Instagram.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you. For us, it's all personal.
Mixed media painting on glass, including hand painting
3 layers of glass
Custom-designed and handmade wood frame
Lots of love
Free international expedited shipping.