21 x 17 x 2.5 inches / 53 x 43 x 6.5 cm
Mixed media 3D painting on glass
In many ways, Jerry was the leader of the Grateful Dead, though he never described himself as such. His love of improvisation flowed from his love of spontaneity, his desire to communicate with the other musicians in the band through their instruments. His skillfulness at this revealed his ability to make space for others, and build an invisible and intricate web of connection.
May we all be blessed with the ability to make music, whatever our music may be, and allow ourselves the flexibility to play the songs a bit differently every time.
Shipping is free.
WHAT MAKES OUR ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- Unique 3D painting on glass artwork in a technique developed by Jean-Pierre Weill.
- Hand made by a family studio, so communication and service are always our top priority.
- We live with the stories with which we surround ourselves. Our paintings are not only beautiful but each one tells a story.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
- A variety of double framing options available upon request.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box, which both keeps our glass artwork safe and makes your gift extra special.
- We are here for you - available by phone, Whatsapp, email, Facebook, and Instagram.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you. For us, it's all personal.
Mixed media painting on glass, including hand painting
3 layers of glass
Custom-designed and handmade wood frame
Lots of love
Free international expedited shipping.