3D PAINTING ON GLASS
John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr were more than a rock band; they represented the 1960s counterculture. This painting is a tribute to their artistry, their way of breaking through the limitations of their time to come up with something unique and original.
Free expedited shipping worldwide (3-6 days)
Framed Painting: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Gift box (free): 12.25 x 10.25 x 2 inches
WHAT MAKES THIS ARTWORK SPECIAL?
One painting, 3 dimensions. Different elements of the image appears on each layer. Together, they create a rich and compelling scene.
A playful sense of movement. Figures appear to move when you look at the painting from different angles.
Depth. Under direct lighting, shadows appear. These are part of the painting design. They also create an illusion of even greater depth.
Discovery. Details that are hidden from one angle appear from another. Every time to look at the painting, you will discover something new!
Magical. On the front level, all the colors are on the reverse side of the glass. It’s like a window into another world.
There's nothing quite like it. This unique 3D painting technique is exclusive to Jean-Pierre Weill Studios.
MaterialsMixed media painting on glass Extra clear glassNatural wood frameLithograph
Easel back and hook for standing or hanging on the wall
Extra padded gift box for safe travels and a WOW upon opening
- This is a perfect gift. It comes in a beautiful custom designed gift box.
- We happily add small customizations by adding initials, name, or a meaningful date inside the artwork for FREE. Simply write us a note at checkout with the personalization you'd like to see.
- We will include a personal note from you to your loved one, upon request.
- Our paintings are more than beautiful; each one tells a story. A short story or blessing inspired by the painting is enclosed with your purchase.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- Communication and service are our top priority.
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box.
- We are here for you - by phone, Whatsapp, email, or Facebook messenger.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you.
For us, it's personal.