Painting: 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Gift box (free): 12.25 x 10.25 x 2 inches
This colorful painting depicts a man who, rather than gifting his beloved wife with a bouquet of flowers, paints her a mural rendition of Picasso's Hands with Bouquet. Conversing with him pleasantly, his wife sips a glass of wine.
Shipping is free and fast.
WHAT MAKES OUR ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- Unique 3D painting on glass artwork in a technique developed by Jean-Pierre Weill.
- Hand made by a family studio, so communication and service are always our top priority.
- Having a hard time finding the perfect gift? We make small personal customizations, by adding your initials, name, or a meaningful date inside the artwork, for FREE.
- We live with the stories with which we surround ourselves. Our paintings are not only beautiful but each one tells a story. A small note with the story of the painting is enclosed with your purchase.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box, which both keeps our glass artwork safe and makes your gift extra special.
- We are here for you - available by phone, Whatsapp, email, or Facebook messenger.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you. For us, it's all personal.
Mixed media painting on glass
Extra clear glass
Natural wood frame
Easel back and hook for standing or hanging on the wall
Extra padded gift box for safe travels and a WOW moment upon opening
Free international expedited shipping. At your door in 3-8 days.