17 x 13 x 2.5 inches / 43 x 33 x 6.5 cm
Philippe Halsman had a knack for capturing a personality in a photograph; this painting (based on one of Halsman's masterpieces) does the same.
Halsman was a friend of Jean-Pierre Weill's parents and was a guest in their home; Jean-Pierre's father carried on a correspondence with Einstein as well.
Einstein's playful humor and love for physics is conveyed here, woven into his flyaway hair. The image travels between dimensions of glass in a wonderful tribute to this genius.
Shipping is free.
WHAT MAKES OUR ARTWORK SPECIAL?
- Unique 3D painting on glass artwork in a technique developed by Jean-Pierre Weill.
- Hand made by a family studio, so communication and service are always our top priority.
- We live with the stories with which we surround ourselves. Our paintings are not only beautiful but each one tells a story.
- You choose the frame color: black or white to fit your home decor.
WHY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM A SMALL FAMILY-RUN STUDIO?
- We design everything ourselves - down to the last details of the gift box, which both keeps our glass artwork safe and makes your gift extra special.
- We are here for you - available by phone, Whatsapp, email, or Facebook messenger.
- We care about our relationships with each other and with you. For us, it's all personal.
Mixed media painting on glass, including hand painting
3 layers of glass
Custom-designed and handmade wood frame
Lots of love
Free international expedited shipping.